August 20th, 2012
Released: Aug 19, 2012
Size: 0.8 MB
Seller: Intervai LLC
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 5.0 or later.
iDock by Intervai LLC
DescriptioniDock - Video, Youtube, Music Playlist Manager - Take Control of Your Device with iDock!
The Ultimate Playlist manager for all your media. Play Videos, YouTube Clips, Music, and more that you can organize into any number of playlists.
- Make Playlists out of Videos, YouTube Clips, and Music
- Background play enabled for Videos, YouTube Clips, and Music
- Device Playlists shows playlists created in iTunes and can play Videos and Music
- Sleep Timer for all Playlists (stops playing after a certain amount of time)
- Search YouTube Favorites or Playlists by Username
- Open YouTube Mobile within iDock with the ability to add a video to a Playlist right from YouTube
- Open a Video (or music) directly by entering the web link (URL)
- Manage Playlists right in iDock (Re-order, Name, Repeat, Shuffle)
- Large Buttons for easy navigation
- Videos will always show vertically (in portrait mode) when docked for proper viewing
- AirPlay Enabled for Streaming
Plays all media files loaded through iTunes. Device Playlists screen shows playlists created in iTunes and allows playing both Video and Music. The standard iOS Music app may not show the videos but iDock can.
Extensive YouTube integration.
Add YouTube videos to Playlists just like all other media. Quick link to your YouTube Favorites from the main screen. Even go directly to YouTube from within the app to quickly use standard features to find the video you are looking for. From there you can easily add the video to an existing playlist.
Allows playing Music Videos just like your music collection. Add your favorite music videos from YouTube to your playlists and listen to them over and over again. The same goes for videos loaded from your computer. Put iDock into the background or lock the device and the Audio from your Videos will continue to play.
Use a remote control to control iDock. When locked, double tap the home button to bring up the remote control on your device. Pause, Skip, and Back are fully supported.
Place your device into a dock and use the dock's remote control with iDock. Videos and YouTube clips will always be shown in the correct orientation.
If you can play the file on your iOS device iDock can add it to a Playlist. Just add the files to your device through iTunes as normal and they will be displayed in iDock.
Sleep function allows you to set a timer to automatically stop playing a playlist after an amount of time. You can set the timer from 5 minutes to several hours. Sleep to iDock Playlists, YouTube Favorites, or even Device Playlists from iTunes.
Open a link to a video clip or any other web page directly just like in a browser.
Let us know what other great features you'd like to see in iDock at firstname.lastname@example.org. Email us with any issues/suggestions so we can continue to improve our products.
*iDock only plays audio and video files compatible with iTunes and iOS. iDock requires an active internet connection to play YouTube videos.